RE: APL Under-bar Characters

From: <alexweiner_at_alexweiner.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 19:57:22 -0700
Pierpaolo,

You make a very good observation. You are essentially asking the question that began the whole discussion. This is covered in depth in the gnuapl mailing list. You can go their archive, and just search my name :)

Since it seems that all hope of adding characters is lost, I think the next best goal would be to try an reach some sort of semblance between the Unicode Consortium and a nebulous group of people (APLers) who really believe that the uppercase under-bar letters are atomic and different than an underlined uppercase letters.

Some sort of list, no matter how "unofficial", is better than no list at all, right? Wouldn't the Unicode Consortium be the place for such a list, such as in NamedSequences.txt ?