Re: a suggestion new emoji .

From: Marcel Schneider <charupdate_at_orange.fr>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 20:59:03 +0200 (CEST)

On 19 Aug 2015 at 17:18, William_J_G Overington wrote:

> I suggest to Emma the contacting of Unicode Inc. using the following form.
>
> http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

William is right. I strongly recommend you to first use the Contact form, as I did from the beginning on, long before e-mailing to the List.
Using the Contact form you will always get a good answer (not always a *positive* response, but always a *good* answer).

Just ignore the arrogant bullying that has come first in thread!

Best wishes,

Marcel