Re: Dark beer emoji

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:12:24 +0200

now it's time to create varuations for coffea cups, ice creams, more
cakes, various forms of burgers, roasted meats, sausages,
chickens/turkeys, and eggs, breads... we've put the finger into an
infinitely deep hole of images. the initial emojis were used express
essential feelings used in interpersonal communication, niw we see attempts
to use them to sell various branded products which are not even
intercultural. do we need tem in plain text, hen their representation will
be top poor to to show their uniqueness. images transported separateky are
better. otherwise we'll use text to give real names, brands and product
descriptions and characteristics. i do like the proliferation of emojis for
priducrs that will fall out of use or that are too much protected and not
for general sales. i don't like exclusive claims of authorship that come
with those proposals.