Re: [somewhat off topic] straw poll

From: Sarasvati <root_at_unicode.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:51:37 -0500

Greetings to all:

Mr Wordingham wondered,

> So, what has become of Sarasvati?
> She hasn't scolded list participants for a long time.

Most list participants continue to behave in a civil
manner that doesn't require much scolding. Although
sometimes individuals may be escorted to the woodshed
where I store my lart.

Let me take this opportunity to remind everyone to please
remain tolerably on-topic, an admittedly wide range.
As people stray further into realms of meta-discussion,
other subscribers become increasingly annoyed.

Mr Overington wondered,

> there was no indication of whether or how
> the moratorium would be removed.

Once a moratorium has been declared here, it will not be
lifted. The topic to which Mr Overington refers will never
be suitable for discussion here.

Your ever-watchful-even-when-silent,

        -- Sarasvati