Re: Hentaigana proposal

From: Markus Scherer <markus.icu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 08:37:49 -0800

Dear Mr. Tranter,

I can't tell whether you intend to start a discussion on this discussion
mailing list, or intend to submit feedback on a proposal. Maybe you are
looking for discussion before you formalize your feedback.

If you do intend to submit feedback, then, once you have formulated a
position, please use http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

Please make it very clear in your feedback what documents you are referring
to, what you think should be changed, and why. I suggest you put your
important points first, background later.

(I got a bit lost in your narrative about likes and dislikes; I don't think
this narrative format would be successful as feedback to the
time-constrained technical committee.)

Best regards,
markus