(no subject)

From: David Faulks <davidj_faulks_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 14:26:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

Just a question here.

The Zodiac sign Capricorn has an alternate Glyph/Symbol (see below):
http://www.capricornzodiacsign.net/capricornsymbol.htm

It is only vaguely similar to the glyph found in the Unicode charts and astrological sites, and sometimes astrological software offers a choice between the two.

Since every font I have checked on my computer, uses a glyph close to the Unicode charts (if they have Zodiac symbols at all), I am thinking that it might be best to propose this as a separate character.

Is this a good idea?

Also, Zodiac signs right now have Emoji representations. Would I have to submit this as an Emoji rather than a symbol? Would I have to make up a coloured Emoji Glyph?

Thanks for any responses.

David Faulks