Re: "Emojis" in Reading Texts for Beginners

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 16:48:36 +0200

The selection criteria for emoji are unlike those of other characters,
because their primary usage is different. If there is a particular set of
emoji characters that you would like to propose, see information at
http://unicode.org/emoji/selection.html for how to do so, and what the
selection factors are.

There is a link to that page at the top of most of the charts, such as
http://unicode.org/emoji/charts-beta/full-emoji-list.html.

Is there a way we can make that link more prominent, so that readers like
you will notice it more easily?

Mark

Mark