New FAQ on Myanmar Scripts and Languages

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:39:07 -0700

[Myanmar Glyphs]A new FAQ on Myanmar Scripts and Languages
<http://www.unicode.org/faq/myanmar.html> has been posted on the Unicode
website. This FAQ discusses the use of the Myanmar script in Unicode,
and covers the challenges of encoding, display, and interoperating with
existing non-Unicode encodings such as Zawgyi.

http://www.unicode.org/faq/myanmar.html

http://blog.unicode.org/2016/09/new-faq-on-myanmar-scripts-and-languages.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements