Re: Emoji Packs

From: Chris Monteleone <cjm2265_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 22:10:13 -0500

Sir, you are a scholar and a gentleman. Your swift actions of charity are
much appreciated.

Now if you happen to know where I can find the same thing for Samsung,
Facebook, and Windows that would be everything I need.

Thanks!
Chris

PS
I have spent a fair amount of time looking for these, I'm not just
delegating my tedious work to the internets.