Re: Emoji Packs

From: Rebecca T <637275_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 12:07:03 -0500

Okay, I threw something together.

github.com/9999years/emoji has all 18,615 images from the charts, and the
generating script is there as process.py
<https://github.com/9999years/emoji/blob/master/process.py> as well!

All the images are thrown together in one directory, but if there’s a
better way to organize them, please let me know!