Re: Northern Khmer on iPhone

From: Andrew Cunningham <lang.support_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 11:06:38 +1100

On iOS it is fairly straightforward to arrange solutions for minority
languages.

Android has always been a challenge.

Older versions of Android might not rendering support for the script.

Most handset manufactorers dont allow users to chamge fonts.

A couple of handset manufactorers allow users to change between
preinstalled fonts and in some cases allow installation of fonts via
licensed solutions like flipfont.

There are a few apps available that allow you to install additional fonts.
But changing the fonts is still device dependent unless you jailbreak the
handset.

If you want to discuss specific devices or approaches easiest to do it
offlist.

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham