Re: Standaridized variation sequences for the Desert alphabet?

From: Michael Everson <everson_at_evertype.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 01:19:06 +0100

I’ll look into whatever you’re on about the other ‘minor’ script, but with regard to what you’ve said below, I’m fairly sure I encoded the missing characters there. I believe it was A7AE and A7B0, capital letters turned K and T used in that orthography. There is a problem with turned P and p in that orthography, though, but no one has ever chosen to look at that. But apart from dealing with the turned p, I do not believe it’s correct to say that that alphabet was “rejected”.

Oh, there is a problem with the turned cedilla above; that seems to be missing too.