Re: different version of common/annotations/ja.xml

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:20:04 +0200

Ah, yes. Sorry for my confusion.

One main purpose for the short names is for TTS, and for that I think
people felt that the reading was more useful. However, it would probably be
better for the keywords to have the normal spelling. You might consider
filing a ticket at http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/newticket with a proposal
for change.

Mark