Inadvertent copies of test data in L2/17-197 ?

From: Martin J. Dürst via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 15:53:50 +0900

Hello Henry,

I just had a look at
http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2017/17197-utf8-retract.pdf to use the test
data in there for Ruby.

I was under the impression from previous looks at it that it contained a
lot of test data. However, when I looked at the test data more carefully
(I had read the text before the test data carefully at least two times
before, but not looked at the test data in that much detail), I
discovered that there might be up to 7 copies of the same data. The
first one starts on page 9, and then there's a new one about every 4 or
5 pages.

Can you check/confirm? Any idea what might have caused this?

Regards, Martin.