RE: Plane-2-only string

From: via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:45:13 +0800

Dear Peter,

since the Chinese characters below are meaningless in Chinese using
them should not be a first choice, as they are meaningless, so
gibberish, just not complete gibberish.

Plane 2 has a fair number of older Chinese characters, so someone with
a knowledge of ancient Chinese might well be able make something
meaningful. Run a competition in China would be one way to get
suggestions, spotting a good suggestion is easier than making one.

Plane 2 has Cantonese, Vietnamese and Zhuang characters. The number of
Cantonese characters is small, so making phrases using only them would
be difficult. Both Vietnamese and Zhuang have a much larger number of
characters so much easier to make something meaningful.

The following Zhuang proverb, or saying

𮤯𫭴𭣀𭒹𣐡𮤯󶒘𩜋𭸘𭡘

"Plant sweet potatoes in the field, and raise pigs in the sty."[lit:
house, as the bottom floor of tradional house used for livestock and
people live in floor above.]

However third and eighth characters are not the most common used.

Regards
John