Re: Plane-2-only string

From: Bobby Tung via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 16:04:09 +0800

Hello,

Here's a list of frequently used Han characters for Hakka and Minnan, Chinese dialects.

It contains several EXT-B characters that you can test:

http://bobbytung.github.io/TaigiHakkaIdeograph/ <http://bobbytung.github.io/TaigiHakkaIdeograph/>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CUbZ7tsvZ4QbUj3xcfYi9EGqsft4T37WtUMX9v2STQ/pubhtml <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CUbZ7tsvZ4QbUj3xcfYi9EGqsft4T37WtUMX9v2STQ/pubhtml>

Bobby Tung
W3C invited expert