Regarding document L2/18-203 Coded Hashes of Arbitrary Images (L2/16-105)

From: William_J_G Overington via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:27:06 +0100 (BST)

I have been reading through the document.

I am wondering if the way forward would be to use a different technique and instead to encode images directly using vector graphics.

For example, as in the paper that starts at page 21 of IBA Technical Review 20. IBA was the Independent Broadcasting Authority of the United Kingdom.

The document has been scanned and added to the web.

The link is about half-way down the following web page.

http://www.ntlpa.org.uk/memorabilia

The file is 2.2 Megabytes as it is scanned images.

William Overington

Thursday 14 June 2018