Re: The Unicode Standard and ISO [localizable sentences]

From: William_J_G Overington via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 13:29:50 +0100 (BST)

> The topic of localizable sentences is now closed on this mail list.
> Please take that topic elsewhere.
> Thank you.

May I please mention, with permission, that there is now a thread to discuss the issue of translations and their context that was mentioned?

https://community.serif.com/discussion/112261/a-discussion-about-translations-and-their-context-localizable-sentences-research-project-related

The thread is in the lounge section of the support forum of Serif, the English software company that produced the program that I use to produce PDF (Portable Document Format) documents.

William Overington

Friday 15 June 2018