Re: Mazovian code page

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 15:24:39 EDT

Thanks Juliusz!

This information is the same as the notes that I had, which were
a markup of a 437 code page. The plchars.html is also very nice.

Best regards,

Tex

--
To heck with thinking globally. Go Boston RED SOX!
Tex Texin                      Director, International Products

Progress Software Corp.        Voice:         +1-781-280-4271
14 Oak Park                      Fax:         +1-781-280-4949
Bedford, MA 01730  USA             texin@bedford.progress.com