What happened to ....?

From: Martin Kotulla (martin-k@softmaker.de)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 15:25:10 EDT

I am putting together a Unicode encoding vector for Fontographer that
will comprise the (rather small) Fontographer-supplied "Unicode Glyph
List", the Adobe "corporate use" list, the Microsoft TrueType encoding
vector for Tahoma and Times New Roman and a bunch of my own private area
additions.

What I am wondering now: What happened to Unicode codes 03d8 (GREEK
UPPER NUMERICAL SIGN) and 03d9 (GREEK LOWER NUMERICAL SIGN) that were
present in Unicode 1.0 but seem to be missing from Unicode 3.0?

Have they been moved or can I simply omit them from my encoding vector?

Furthermore, Fontographer 4.1.5 has the following characters defined
which are missing from Unicode 1 and 3 specs:

05ba holamleft
05f5 varika (was present in Unicode 1)
22f2 approxequalmath
22f4 gscriptmath
22f5 Omegainv

Should I keep or discard them?

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, but I am rather new to Unicode.

-Martin