Re: Mixed up priorities

From: John Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 11:28:54 EDT

On Thursday, October 21, 1999 8:49:47 PM, G. Adam Stanislav wrote:

> Although, quite frankly, after receiving such a negative response to my
> proposal (back when I made it here), I figured it would make no sense to
> turn it into a formal proposal. Perhaps I should have...

Alternatively, Adam, if you could be shown a working Unicode-based system in
which a Slovak keyboard allows for the entry of "ch" with a single
keystroke, in which cursoring and backspacing over "ch" happen correctly,
and in which "ch" sorts correctly, would that satisfy you that the existing
Unicode adequately meets the (legitimate) desires of Slovaks?

=====
John H. Jenkins
jenkins@apple.com
tseng@blueneptune.com