RE: Mixed up priorities

From: Michael Everson (everson@indigo.ie)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 15:02:18 EDT

Ar 11:25 -0700 1999-10-23, scríobh Reynolds, Gregg:

>No problem. I understand it takes time to think things through and we're
>all no doubt very busy. However:

Partly that and partly the discussion will lead us to where we already are
with regard to support for Slovak.

>> If you don't know what a consonant or a vowel is, please use
>> an ordinary dictionary. I refer to speech sounds (represented by the
>> graphic symbols).
>
>If you don't know how to carry on a civilized conversation without treating
>your interlocutor like a retarded child, please use an intermediary or don't
>engage in the first place. I refer to common courtesy.

Tetchy, aren't we? I meant exactly what I said, that the common dictionary
meaning of these terms was intended, and I directed you thither in case you
thought special technical terminology or definitions were required or
should be devised, which they aren't and needn't.

--
Michael Everson * Everson Gunn Teoranta * http://www.indigo.ie/egt
Guthán: +353 1 478 2597 ** Facsa: +353 1 478 2597 (by arrangement)