Re: Internet Explorer 5, Unicode Fonts, and Fontographer

From: N.R.Liwal (liwal@liwal.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 08:06:21 EST

Dear Mr. Roozbeh;

U+06C0 is HEH with Hamza Above, where Unicode 2.0
shows HEH with HAMZA above and
document it HEH With YEH above (Persian),

HEH with Hamza Above is used in Pashto as
well as in Dari(Afghan Farsi) and I am sure
that it is used in Iranian Farsi too. Whatever
is the case we need this letter and I think
we should recommend HEH with YEH above
to added to unicode.

Liwal
www.liwal.net