Re: Using hex numbers considered a geek attitude

From: James Kass (jameskass@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 18:33:09 EDT

Mike Ayers wrote:

>Please double check that. On my machine they appear to be numbers
>20001 through 20006. It would be interesting if we were getting different
>characters on the same keystrokes...

Oops, 20001 through 20006 is right, and *WordPad*, not Word.

On Monday, I downloaded a partial CJK Ext B chart at:
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U31-20000.pdf
...but I'm not convinced that this chart has the characters
in the correct positions. Many of the characters weren't
included on that chart due to lack of a complete font set.

Best regards,

James Kass.