Re: some kind of virus?

From: Arijit Upadhyay (arijit@ganashakti.co.in)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 13:00:27 EDT

If you had run teh attachment you are in deep trouble. See here for removal,
complicated but easy fix not available yet.

SIRCAM worm. Please take action immdtly.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sircam.worm@mm.html

Also pass on the information to all people from whom you have got mails.

Thanks & Regards

Arijit Upadhyay