OCX's that support Unicode

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 19:04:29 EDT

I often get asked by developers which OCX's support Unicode. I.e. which
ones work with multilingual data. Many of them, although they use
Unicode in their API, as they have to, do not work with more than the
Latin characters. I am being asked about grid controls, calendars,
schedulers, graphing, and the like.

So if you know of any that work well, with at least Unicode 2.1 please
let me know. I'll compile a list and then post it.
If you can, send me the name of the OCX or product, the vendor and a
URL. If you know which version of Unicode it supports, that would be
great.

You can mail me privately.

Tex Texin                    Director, International Business
mailto:Texin@Progress.com    Tel: +1-781-280-4271
the Progress Company         Fax: +1-781-280-4655