Re: What is TISI character Code?

From: Arthit Suriyawongkul (Arthit.Suriyawongkul@sun.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 06:50:26 EDT

Dear Sreedhar,

for Thai Industrial Standard character set, it's TIS-620.

to makes your apps support Thai, please try consisder about conforming
these standards.

TIS 620-2533 (1990) Standard for Thai Character Codes for Computers
UDC 681.3.04:003.62 ISBN 974-606-153-4

TIS 820-2538 (1995) Layout of Thai Character Keys on Computer Keyboards
UDC 681.3.02:003.62 ISBN 974-607-416-4

TIS 1566-2541 (1998) Thai Input/Output Methods for Computers
ICS 35.060 ISBN 974-607-898-4

Thai Industrial Standards Institute, Ministry of Industrial
http://www.tisi.go.th
thaistan@tisi.go.th

regards,
Art