Re: Unicode Arabic Rendering Problem

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 15:20:48 EST

    Guess I am not the right peson to answer that. put it back to
    unicode.org mailling list.
    Let me ask you this way. Is this a rendering style issue? or is it a
    different way to combine characers?
    How you pronounce the following 3?
    Is there different pronouncation between 1 and 3?
    Is there different pronouncation between 2 and 3?

    The answer of the two questions above may tell us it is a encoding issue
    or a presentation (glyph variant) issue.
    > This is a unique spelling that is commonly found in the Quran.
    Is that spelling also found in text OTHER than the Quran?