Re: Need encoding conversion routines

From: askq1 askq1 (askq1@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 05:42:23 EST

    >From: "Pim Blokland" <pblokland@planet.nl>

    >What is "some encoding"? You mean codepage-based 8-bit character
    >sets?

    By encoding I mean UTF8, UTF16, UTF32, UCS2 etc.
    Actually my requirement is striaght-forward/common and I believe it should
    be available somewhere on net.
    In particular I need source code (or some way) for following requirements:
    - Convert Unicode code-point to UTF8 encoding and vice-versa.
    - Convert Unicode code-point to UCS2 encoding and vice-versa.
    - Convert Unicode code-point to UTF16 encoding and vice-versa.

    Thanking you in adavance,
    ~ K.

    Get more buddies in your list. Win prizes http://messenger.msn.co.in/promo