Re: Web Form: Other Question - NCR 96 codepage to Unicode Codepage

From: Chris Jacobs (c.t.m.jacobs@hccnet.nl)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 00:06:06 EST

    Are you really saying that you try to view the output of conversion with
    this table as if it were UTF-8 ?

    If you simply break each output in two:

    0xA3 --> U+061F --> 0x06 0x1F ARABIC QUESTION MARK

    then the result is _not_ UTF-8, it is UTF-16

    There is not just one "Unicode Codepage", there are different encoding
    schemes.