Sorting fonts by unicode

From: Raymond Mercier (RaymondM@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 16:11:28 EDT

    If you have hundreds of fonts on your disk do you know which ones support
    given unicode blocks ?
    I did not know of any utility that answered the need, so I wrote one,
    available free at:
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/RaymondM/

    Just look under the Menu for Unisearch. (Not a very original name, I admit !)
    The program is pretty well self-explanatory, just select the Unicode
    blocks, and click the button to get a list of the fonts in your folder that
    are marked as supporting those blocks (at least according to its
    manufacturer !).

    Raymond Mercier