Displaying unicode in browser

From: SRIDHARAN Aravind (ASridharan@covansys.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 01:41:28 EDT

    Hi unicode members,

    I have every special characters as unicode.
    When I display this unicode converted characters on a browser, what I see is only unicode.

    e.g, For á, the unicode equivalent is \u00e1.
    And when I display this character on browser what I get is \u00e1instead of á.
    This sounds strange.

    Should I need to employ some conversions before I display?
    What should I do?

    Could anyone help me out in this regard?
    Could anyone tell me whether I am wrong in my approach?