RE: Press Release: Afghan language

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 13:24:25 EDT

    Someone wrote to me:

    >Just as a total aside I find it absolutely fascinating what you and
    >Roozbeh are doing. Not only is it of technical interest but also in
    >the broader context of applying technology to "real world"
    >challenges.
    >
    >It is terrific to see us give something back by combining your
    >knowledge of the issues with helping to rebuild the country's
    >infrastructure.
    >
    >Onward.

    It is wonderful to hear such praise. Even more wonderful would be to
    see people make donations to the Script Encoding Initiative. That
    will *really* help the work to continue. See
    http://www.unicode.org/sei and think about donating the price of a
    night out for dinner and drinks. All of you.

    Onwardly,