EBCDIC code pages

From: John Cowan (cowan@mercury.ccil.org)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 12:44:05 EDT

    I know that the point of codepage 1047 is that it swaps NEL and LF so
    that mainframe Unix files see the same line-end character as mainframe
    MVS and VM files. But what does the rest of the page look like? Is it
    exactly CP 037, or is it a bit different?

    I found the IBM site showing code pages, but they are defined in terms
    of CCSIDs and are available only as PDFs.

    --
    A witness cannot give evidence of his           John Cowan
    age unless he can remember being born.          jcowan@reutershealth.com