Tamazight/berber language : How to send mail, write word documents ....

From: Azzedine Ait Khelifa (Azzedine.Aitkhelifa@club-internet.fr)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 10:55:47 EDT

    Hello all,

    I need help about tamazight(berber) language.

    All letters of tamazght alphabet are into "arial Unicode" (see the tab
    below)

    My question is easy (and certanely a stupid question), how i can send
    mail, write word document using "Arial Unicode MS" font ?

    At this time, I know that I should use UTF8 encoding.

    But how to tape each letter ????

    Thank you for your help.

    Best regards,

    AAK