Re: Yerushala(y)im - or Biblical Hebrew (was Major Defect in Combining Classes of Tibetan Vowels)

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 03:58:19 EDT

    John,

    You just discovered one more shortcoming of UniScribe. As you say, the
    authors did not consider this particular case. I suppose it will be fixed
    sooner or later.

    I don't see how this affects the discussion, though. UniScribe and most
    current fonts do not process the simple case of Holam correctly, and we
    don't take it to mean there is something wrong with the Holam.

    Jony