Char Set Detector

From: Yogesh Kumar Ahuja (Yogesh.Ahuja@india.Infogain.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 09:23:35 EDT

    Hi,
     Can any body give me the path/url to get a Char set Detector. which can
    detect the char set's encoding scheme ..atleast for shift_jis and big5.
    I downloaded from mozilla and build it. It's working fine for UTF8 but
    failing for shift_jis and big5 in some cases. I'm working on HP unix. If any
    body is working on same type of work let me know please.

    Thanks,
    -Yogesh