Re: About the European MES-2 subset

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 19:41:47 EDT

    I am pretty sure you have to be wrong here, Michael. Attend me:

    1) API converts from Unicode to the wrong code page
    2) API does some sort of work with the string
    3) API tries to display the string

    How on earth could it from the Last Resort font, unless it is a generic
    glyph that contains no script info (which would be no better than a question
    mark or a NULL glyph) ?

    In any case, Code2000 giving some glyph for more cases is still a better
    solution.

    MichKa