RE: Yerushala(y)im - or Biblical Hebrew

From: Jon Hanna (jon@spin.ie)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 13:47:28 EDT

    should "should" be taken as
    > giving an obligation or only a recommendation?

    I like the way that RFCs have a well defined meaning for "should" or
    "recommended" in certain contexts as defined by RFC 2119.
    I such contexts these words are taken to mean that, while there might be a
    valid reason not to do something, the implications must be understood and
    carefully considered.

    I know that doesn't apply to any other specs. But it *should* :)