Tr.: Unicode Fonts and Keyboard Drivers for Tamazight

From: Don Osborn (dzo@bisharat.net)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 05:07:26 EDT

    FYI, a new application of Unicode for Tamazight (Latin-based
    transcription). It has already been noted that they used Greek
    characters in several instances (gamma, open-e, and their capitals)
    rather than extended Latin characters.

    Don Osborn
    Bisharat.net

    --- Dans Unicode-Afrique@yahoogroupes.fr, "asprot" <asprot@y...> a
    écrit :
    Hello,

    For those interested in Unicode Fonts for the Tamazight language of
    northern Africa, we recommend the site AGHLAN :

    http://site.voila.fr/aghlan

    You may download from the web page :

    http://site.voila.fr/aghlan/ZUFonts.htm

    Unicode fonts for the (latin and maybe soon tifinagh) transcription
    of Tamazight as well as keyboard drivers for the Windows XP OS which
    supports Unicode standards. You might notice that we use the [²] key
    on the french keyboard to invoke Tamazight's diacritic letters.

    Greetings to all.
    --- Fin du message transféré ---