Re: Tr.: Unicode Fonts and Keyboard Drivers for Tamazight

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 15:45:21 EDT

    Those interested in Tamazight might also be interested to know there has
    been some preliminary work to encode it in Unicode. Copies of the
    discussion documents are here:

    http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n1757.pdf
    http://www.unicode.org/~rick/03076-tifinagh-discussion.pdf

    Perhaps people at Unicode-Afrique@yahoogroupes.fr might be interested in
    these. We invite discussion and feedback.

            Rick