Re: Hebrew Vav Holam

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 20:25:14 EDT

    If I might stick my nose in here where I'm not too familiar... This
    discussion reminds me of "Left Holam" or "Holam Left", a phrase which has
    percolated up to my conscious brain this afternoon... So I thought I'd look
    that up in the Unicode mail archives...

    There was a discussion of this issue in May and June of 1999. See for
    example this note (choosing a not quite random one from the batch), from
    Arno Schmitt:

    http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/Archives-Old/UML015/0401.html

    I would suggest that the people involved here also look at the archives
    and read the entire previous thread(s) from 1999. Or maybe you already
    have.

            Rick