RE: Hebrew Vav Holam

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 03:46:31 EDT

    For the benefit of archiving and searching, may I suggest that we all use
    the Unicode names of the characters we are discussing.

    I.e.: Vav, rather than waw, Holam, rather than holem or kholam.

    Jony

    5/0401.html

    I would suggest that the people involved here also look at the archives
    and read the entire previous thread(s) from 1999. Or maybe you already
    have.

            Rick