Re: Merging combining classes, was: New contribution N2676

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 06:34:12 EST

    On 05/11/2003 19:59, Jony Rosenne wrote:

> [...]
    You mean, I think, that they support the (unofficial) subset of the
    Unicode Hebrew block used in modern Hebrew, either only unpointed or
    with a limited inventory and limited combinations of points. Adequate
    for normal use in Israel, but not for biblical scholarship.

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter@qaya.org (personal)