RE: Korean compression (was: Re: Ternary search trees for Unicode dictionaries)

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 08:24:27 EST

    Kent Karlsson wrote:

    > Hangul syllables are "LVT" (actually (L+)(V+)(T*)), not TLV.

    Sorry, I use so often the acronym TLV which means in French "Type, Longueur,
    Valeur" (and is completely unrelated to Unicode or Hangul syllable types),
    that this often confuses me with the English LVT for "Leading consonnant,
    Vowel, Trailing consonnant". Acronyms are so much misleading...

    << ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside
    Newsletters for me
    You can use it too - and it's FREE! http://www.ellaforspam.com