RE: MS Windows and Unicode 4.0 ?

From: Arcane Jill (arcanejill@ramonsky.com)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 04:54:42 EST

    Damn right. I would like to know this too. In particular, I want all the
    math characters working, and all the musical symbols working. Note that
    many of these are not in the BMP. I want to be able to put these
    characters on web pages, and know that they will be displayed correctly
    on my own choice of browser (which is not MSIE)..

    And since I already have a Windows OS (XP Pro), I don't see why I should
    have to buy /another/ one just to get these extras. I'm hoping it would
    suffice to make just the FONTS available to the world.

    Jill