RE: MS Windows and Unicode 4.0 ?

From: Arcane Jill (arcanejill@ramonsky.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 02:44:12 EST

    Okay, I've read enough. I've got the message.
    Microsoft's view = make the customer pay through the nose for everything
    you can possibly get away with
    Linux view = you can have whatever you want for free, but you have to be
    techy enough to understand it in some detail and/or write it yourself
    Apple's view = give the customers what they want

    My next OS will be a Mac.
    Jill