RE: New symbols (was Qumran Greek)

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 02:52:06 EST

    >> and why
    >> aren't they linked together for us fringies?
    >
    >They are...

    For some reason, my first thought was of Ford Prefect asking the fellow regarding the not-well-publicized plans to build a by-pass, "Have you ever thought of going into advertizing? "-)

    >No, it is made from the River Liffey

    When I was there in 1979, the river was introduced to me as "the whiffy Liffey", and I was told that the ships in the river scooped up the water and took it up stream where they just put it into the bottles.

    Peter