Re: Aramaic unification and information retrieval

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 16:59:57 EST

    At 12:24 PM 12/23/2003, jameskass@att.net wrote:

    >http://www.crowndiamond.org/cd/torah.html
    >
    >Yes, this is fascinating and I'd stumbled across it before.

     From the site:

             The alphabets of Western mankind can all be
             located graphically on the Crown Diamond
             diagram of the Believers' Tree of Life.

    Yup, if you make a grid patten of sufficient size and comlexity you can fit
    any relatively simple shape like a letterform into it.

    John Hudson

    Tiro Typeworks www.tiro.com
    Vancouver, BC tiro@tiro.com

    What was venerated as style was nothing more than
    an imperfection or flaw that revealed the guilty hand.
                    - Orhan Pamuk, _My name is red_