RE: Aramaic unification and information retrieval

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 19:34:10 EST

    At 04:02 PM 12/23/2003, Philippe Verdy wrote:

    > > Perhaps it must be in any case, due to directionality issues.
    >
    >If you have looked at those pages, you have seen that they were coded as a
    >cypher of Latin...

    Michael wasn't talking about 'those pages' when he raised directionality
    issues. He was responding to my comment regarding the need for Samaritan
    shin to be used as a symbol in textual apparatus.

    John Hudson

    Tiro Typeworks www.tiro.com
    Vancouver, BC tiro@tiro.com

    What was venerated as style was nothing more than
    an imperfection or flaw that revealed the guilty hand.
                    - Orhan Pamuk, _My name is red_